background

Monday, August 17, 2009

Our little Therapist

It has always amazed me to see how kids pick up on everything their parents do and how much they copy it. Morgan lately has been copying so much including loving to carry a purse and take care of her baby. Today she was playing in her play room with her new baby doll when I noticed her lifting the baby's arms up and then trying to rotate the arms in a circular motion. I asked Morgan if she was doing therapy on her baby and she replied "yeah!" As many of you know a big part of our day is spent stretching Morgan to increase/maintain her range of motion. It obviously is a big part of her life as she is now picking up on it and doing stretches on her baby. It was the cutest thing so I thought I would share it with everyone, I of course took pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...