Since the moment she was born David has been an amazing father. I couldn't be doing any of this without him by my side every day helping me along the way. Often I take for granted how much he does to help out, but when we recently spent a whole week away from him (our trip to TN) I realized just how much he really does. He is AMAZING! This week he has been exceptionally amazing as I started back to work. We had a really busy week and for the past few days David and Morgan have had a lot of Daddy-Daughter time. The first evening was on Thursday when I had to attend a preschool open house to help encourage parents to sign up for the PTA. (Yes, that's right the PTA. Although I do not yet have a preschooler I have managed to get myself wrapped into heading up the preschool PTA, I know, I am crazy). That night Morgan and David went to Aqua Kids together. They had a great time in the pool swimming and singing songs together. In fact, when they returned home that evening they informed me that they had officially made plans together for their first Daddy-Daughter Date. They decided that on Saturday they would be running errands together and then go to lunch at Mimi's Cafe. The following evening I had meet the teacher at work, so again David and Morgan were on their own. They had a great night together and by the time I made it home Morgan was fast asleep. According to David she fell asleep without a fuss, all it took was a good book on web design. So Saturday morning we all got up and ready for the busy day. I was going to see Harry Potter with Georgia and do a little back to school shopping while David and Morgan went to run errands and go to lunch. I asked Morgan if she wanted to dress up for her big day and she said "Yeah!" We found one of her really girlie dresses and put her hair piggies. Before I left I captured a few pictures of her and David and made him promise to take some at lunch as well. After a long day of shopping I returned home to hear all about their first Daddy-Daughter Date. Morgan had a great time, so great she fell fast asleep on the way home. Her daddy is the greatest!
In fact, he is doing our nightly bathtime routine right now so that I can have sometime to myself. Below are a few pictures of Morgan all dressed up with her Daddy for their first date. Enjoy!


Morgan is a lucky lady! Her daddy's pretty lucky too! Aren't you glad we married men that get it?
ReplyDeleteThose pics are so cute! What a fun tradition they have started. Caity and Lindsey absolutely love their dates with Daddy!
ReplyDelete