Finally summer is ending and the fall (one of my favorite times of year) is beginning. We know it is officially here when we can start attending football games again. We love to go to Friday night games at Cienega or tailgate at the U of A and over the past three seasons we have taken Morgan along with us. The first season Morgan was here that was a challenge. We tried to go to a few games (at the time we had season tickets to U of A), but she was in long leg casts with 100 degree temperatures so it was not enjoyable for her at all. Last year she began to enjoy the games a bit more, but this year she LOVED it! I don't think I saw more than 3 actual plays of the game because for Morgan being at football was not about the game at all, it was all about playing with friends. Some family friends have two little girls ( one is 3 1/2 and the other is 15 months). Morgan wanted to hang out with them the entire time sitting in the aisle on the stairs and cheering along with all the fans. She had such a great time. It was so fun to watch her interacting with the other girls and enjoying the game. I was so nervous she was going to fall while sitting on the stairs so I was staying close by ready to catch her, but she kept swatting me away. She is really into wanting to be independent lately. Next Friday we will be off to another game, hopefully this time I will be able to actually see a few minutes of the game... of course nothing beats watching Morgan having fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment