Monday, December 7, 2009
I love this age!
No, not my own...please don't remind me that I am another year older today. It is the age Morgan is at that I am loving. I know many complain about the "terrible twos" but for the most part I would call them the "terrific twos". I am not trying to say that my daughter is perfect and doesn't throw fits, because she does; good ones too. But I love that her little personality is really coming out and she is voicing her opinion. This morning we were awoken around 6:00 am not by the usual baby cries but by a very mature little "Daddy, water please." It was so adorable hearing this tiny little voice coming through the monitor. She then very sweetly said "I see Mommy." Meaning she wanted me to come in her room and see her. Instead, David went in and picked her up and then brought her in to our bed. That way she could wake me up with the present I had been asking for, for her to sing "Happy Birthday" to me. Now, she didn't exactly sing it, and she needed some help, but she was able to repeat after David the entire song. It was just so sweet! As I said, I love this age. Morgan is just so much fun right now with all the new things she is learning to do and say everyday. She is just the most wonderful thing in this world and I am so lucky to be her mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment