Last week Morgan started her second year of preschool. This year she is in Pre-K, meaning next year she will already be a kindergartner. Morgan was very excited for her first day of school and couldn't wait to see her new teacher, Ms. BJ. BJ is a good friend of mine, we used to teach together at Sycamore before she moved over to the preschool last year. Morgan has known BJ since she was born and feels very comfortable around her. David and I were so excited when Morgan was put into BJ's class. She can at times be very shy and last year it took her almost a full quarter of school before she started to open up and show her true colors. Since she is so familiar with BJ as well as her para, Ms. JoLynn, and most of the kids in class she wasn't nervous at all.

Morgan getting ready for her first day of Pre-K. She requested braids.
I had to put this up to compare. This was Morgan in 2009 at age 23 months. She is standing on the same stool, but the stool is up on a small table. She is so grown-up now.
Posing for a first day pic to show off her new outfit. I found a shirt that was just so Morgan, I couldn't resist. It has purses all over it and says "which one do I choose." Too perfect since she insists on bringing a purse just about everywhere and always wants to switch it out. The girl has more purses than I do.



No comments:
Post a Comment