Thursday, November 5, 2009
Moms can't be sick!
Being a mom is one of the most rewarding yet challenging jobs in the world. The job of being a mom becomes that much more challenging when you are sick. This week it was near impossible. Last Friday after our long trip to Philly and then working I came home exhausted. I told David I just needed to go to bed for the night and sleep it off. Little did I know I would be going to bed for 5 days!!! Yes, I was hit by the flu, completely wiped out. I managed to make it to urgent care on Sunday and was given Tamiflu, but it wasn't until today that I finally was able to get out of bed and get going. Thankfully during all of this I had my amazing husband there to take over being "mom." He took care of Morgan, getting her dressed and to her grandparents while he worked, made her dinner, gave her sponge baths, and even did some laundry and dishes. Now that I am feeling almost back to normal I am trying to sterilize the house so no one else gets the flu.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment