So if you read my last post you know that I am in no shape to fly with Morgan today to Philly. As we speak David and Morgan are on their way there. So on top of having played Mr. Mom all week taking care of Morgan, David is now completely on his own for the next 32 hours. They have a long travel day today going first to LA , then stopping in Chicago, and finally landing in Philly at 7:10pm our time. By that time I am sure they will both be wiped out, so they will head to the hotel for a few hours of sleep. They then have to be up bright and early Philly time to make their 8:00am appointment with Dr. Van Bosse. The plan for tomorrow will be to just change the casts and to try to achieve more bend in the left knee. He will go ahead and cast the right leg to help maintain the stretch until her braces are ready in December. As soon as the appointment is over they will be off to the airport to return home. They are scheduled to leave Philly at 1:05pm and then will be getting off in Phoenix. My Dad and stepmom, JoAnne, will then pick them up and drive them back to Tucson.
I wanted to pack the camera and ask David to document some of their first "Daddy-Daughter Trip", but I figured I shouldn't overwhelm him. He has the whole arsenal of Elmo DVDs packed, the DVD player and laptop (for backup) fully charged, and the chargers for both ready to recharge during airport stops. So with that and a backpack full of books he is hoping to keep Morgan well entertained and happy. I will update you all on how the appointment goes tomorrow.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment