Dear Randi,
Since we met almost two years ago you have challenged me to try new things. Every Thursday morning you have come to my home to play and have taught me so many wonderful things. When we first met I was barely saying sounds and now almost two years later I won't stop talking. I am so thankful for all the games we have played together and the fun things you have taught me. I look forward to every Thursday morning when I hear that knock on the door and I can yell "Randi, Randi!" because I always know you are going to have something fun for me to play.
Very recently you set before me a new challenge, one that I wasn't too sure of, but you persisted. You said you wanted me to be able to blow out the candles at my upcoming third birthday. Well guess what....
Thank you for always believing in me and setting the bar so high. I am so thankful to have such an amazing speech therapist and friend.
Love,
Morgan
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment