You all know that famous scene from the Austin Powers movie with the golf cart. You know, he is trying to turn around and keeps getting stuck, reversing, and trying again until the point where he wedges himself in.... well, Morgan is still working on perfecting her three point turn. The other evening she was driving her "big wheelchair" in to her bathroom for bath time when all of a sudden I hear David screaming "stop, stop" and then I hear him laughing and saying "babe, you might as well grab the camera." So I hurry and grab the camera and come around to the hall to find this:

Ah..any suggestions?
Morgan had wedged her chair in between the two walls. She was really stuck! David had to turn off her chair, take her out, and physically lift one of the front wheels to turn it and eventually get the chair out. It was pretty hilarious, but as you can probably tell our walls don't think it is very funny. Our house is quickly looking very aged with all the dings and marks it is getting. Oh well, nothing a little magic erasers can't fix.
No comments:
Post a Comment