Today we went in for another ultrasound to check on the baby's movement. This time on the way to the doctor's office I chugged an orange juice that my mother-in-law gave me. As wives tales go the coldness and sugariness of the orange juice is supposed to "wake-up" the baby and get it moving. Well, I would say it worked. This little one was moving all over the place today!!!!!!! We were SO excited to see the baby and all the movement. We saw the arms moving all over the place and way up high above the head. The legs were kicking back and forth almost like the baby was trying to ride a bicycle. So AMAZING! I asked our doctor to take a close look at the feet as this was one of the obvious signs we saw with Morgan with her 'rocker-bottom' feet. She was able to capture some great pictures of the feet as you will see below and they look perfect so far. Our doctor felt very good about what we saw today and asked us how we wanted to proceed from here in regards to appointments. She was feeling like we were good to go, but wants us to feel comfortable too. I told her that if I want to sleep at night I would prefer to keep checking for a little longer. Our doctor is so wonderful and understanding. She said, "no problem, come in next Tuesday." We are so grateful to have found such an amazing doctor who really listens and is truly there for her patients. She really is amazing.
Here are the pictures of our little peanut from today:

Here is one of the great pictures of the peanut's foot. You can also tell that here the little leg is stretched out.

The bottom of the left foot. It is amazing how much detail you can see, you can even count every little toe.
Big sister Morgan was very excited to see the pictures and check out her baby's little feet. She continues to say hi to my belly constantly and keeps talking about all the wonderful big sister things she plans to do to help her mommy out. Tonight at dinner she informed me that she plans to feed the baby for me. She is just too sweet! No words can explain how much I love this little girl! :)
Thank you to all of you who have been praying for our family and little peanut. Please keep the prayers coming! We love you all!


No comments:
Post a Comment