Basketball season that is. Yes, basketball season has officially gotten underway so my evenings are now spent being a single mom while David is at either practice or games. I don't know how my sister and Georgia do it sometimes being the wives of the head coach. I feel like I never see my husband at this time of year and I know for both of them it is like 10 times worse. Anyway, needless to say due to my limited time in the evenings (that and I miss placed my camera cord, so sorry there will be no pictures in this update) I am VERY far behind in blogging.
Much has happened over the past month and as Morgan would say, "Mommy, your tummy is getting bigger, and bigger, and bigger." Yes, my tummy is growing at what seems like hyperspeed this pregnancy. Since I last blogged we have been in for two more ultrasounds, one at 14 weeks and another at 16 weeks. At both things looked wonderful! At our latest ultrasound we saw the little one moving the arms everywhere and after a few moments of sitting with bent knees and legs crossed the little one pushed both legs straight as can be twice and then began bicycling the legs all over. A few times I have felt what I think might be the baby, but haven't been sure yet. I am hoping that in the next week or two I will really start feeling this baby move. We don't go in for another ultrasound until 20 weeks! I can hardly stand that we will have to wait 4 weeks before seeing the baby again, but I am very excited for the 20 week scan. At that time the doctor will officially announce what we are having (she has made a guess, but for now we will keep it quiet in case it is incorrect) and we will get to see some 3D images of the baby.
Morgan in the meantime has been a wonderful big sister. She continues to hug and kiss my belly each morning and evening. If I leave for work before she can say goodbye to the baby she gets upset with me. Hopefully I will locate my camera cord soon so I can put up pictures of the holidays.
Sunday, December 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment