Anyway, here are some pictures of the nursery. Overall I am very happy with how it turned out. We used the same bedding from Morgan's room, but chose different colors from the bedding to accent. We still had her crib and our glider chair so we used those as well. The only new purchases were the dresser, which I got at an amazing deal from Potter.y Bar.n kids, and the bench below the window. Donna, my amazing mother-in-law, sewed the blackout curtains, the bedskirt, and the cushion for the top of the bench (she pulled some of the quilt pieces off the bumper since we will not be using a crib bumper this time around). Anyway, here are the pictures:

Morgan loves sitting in the 'reading corner' and reading some of her old books that she picked out to share with her little sister.
I love this tree, but really wish it was big/taller. The colors are perfect in the room though.

This is the opposite wall. The books shelves are the ones Charley made and I made the two pictures in the frames.

I got the idea for this frame with the initial off another bloggers site. Just love it. And the pom pom mobiles I ordered from ets.y and just had to fluff them when they came.





No comments:
Post a Comment