Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Thank you, walker!
So the other night Morgan was working very hard to walk across the living room to get her desk. She made it all the way to the desk by herself and then asked me to undo her sling seat so she could sit down in her blue chair. I assisted a bit with helping her turn around in the walker so she could then sit down. As soon as she was seated comfortably in her chair she said, "Thank you, walker." It was ADORABLE! Just sweet as can be. Now I thought this was just a fluke and maybe she didn't really mean to thank the walker, but then tonight she did the exact same thing. This time though she also patted her walker while thanking it for helping her. Just too cute! I know all parents think their child is the cutest, sweetest thing ever, but I really do think Morgan is the sweetest thing ever. I mean how many kids do you know that say thank you, let alone to their walker for assisting them in getting across the room and to their chair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My niece IS the sweetest thing EVER!!! I lov that little girl so much. We can't wait to see you guys! Love you!
ReplyDelete