Since it was the first Saturday of the month it meant it was Storytime at the U of A bookstore. This month was featuring Clifford, the Big Red Dog. We don't actually read many of his books, but Morgan still knows who he is, she has even caught of few minutes of his show on PBS once or twice.

Morgan on her way to Storytime. Notice the Fancy Nancy book next to her. We can't travel anywhere without books in the car now. One day I cleaned the van out and took the books out. I will never do that again. I heard about it for the entire car ride.
David said this storytime was even more crowded than last time, but Morgan still wanted to wait in line to meet Clifford.
After storytime they headed to a quick lunch together at Subway.When I got home from lunch and running errands I got to hear all about it. Morgan had a great time and enjoyed having some special time just with her Daddy!

No comments:
Post a Comment