So as break is beginning to come to an end so is all our summer fun. We still had a good week and enjoyed time together, but we are getting back to more of our usual routine. Here is what we did during our fifth week together:
Monday: Morgan had her last PT visit with Kristen for the next month. With the craziness of starting back to work and preschool we are having to rearrange Morgan's therapy schedule. She will now be having PT on Fridays, but her PT doesn't work on Fridays. That is until mid-August when her kids return to school. Then she agreed to come in on Fridays for a few hours so she can still service Morgan. SO nice! We were really worried about what we were going to do so I am so glad she agreed to do that for Morgan.
Tuesday: On Tuesday Morgan had a great early morning surprise. At 6:30 her Grandparents rang the door bell. They were picking up Morgan to take her out to breakfast and spend some time with her so I could get my schoolwork (for my online class) complete. Morgan had a great time visiting with her Grandparents. I then picked her up around lunchtime to head to a friend's birthday party. Morgan's friend Amara was turning 1! The party was a lot of fun and by the time we got home Morgan was exhausted.
Wednesday: On Wednesday we headed out in the afternoon with Lucas and Georgia to meet some friends for Storytime at the library. It was a baby storytime, but Morgan didn't care one bit. She still loved it! They read some VERY short books as the babies were everywhere and then sang lots of songs. That was Morgan's favorite part; getting to stand up and shake her booty and dance. After storytime we headed to some "Mommy-time" at Starbucks down the road. It was nice getting to have some adult conversation.
Thursday: Morgan ended up having a sleep over at her grandparents on Wednesday night as I got hit with a cold and David was gone at basketball. They had planned on having her most of the day on Thursday anyway so I could finish up the last of my schoolwork and then have a girls day. We went to see Eclipse! It was so good! I highly recommend it.
Friday: Morgan and I had a lazy day. I don't think we got out of our PJs the whole day. It was nice to finally have a day to just relax and try to prepare for our busy weekend.
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment