background

Monday, April 9, 2012

Sleepovers!

I know I have said it before, but I truly have been blessed with the most amazing in-laws ever. They are just two of the nicest people you will ever meet and constantly go out of their way to help David and I out. And, they just adore their grand-daughter (soon to be grand-daughters).

With the upcoming arrival of the new little one and with how little Morgan herself sleeps Donna and Charley have graciously offered for the past three weekends in the row to have Morgan over for a sleepover at their house.

Morgan just loves her sleepovers there. She always is ready to pack her bags and has everything she wants to do planned out each time. As Donna always says, there never seems to be enough time to get it all done.

Below are some pictures from some of her latest sleepovers:


Waking up with her favorite doggie, Sophie.



Helping Grandma make her gluten free pancakes.
Morgan is really into asking how things are made lately so we have been working on cooking lessons.

Mixing it all together.

Love that smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...