| My belly at 37 weeks! |
We did it!!! The little one is now officially considered full term. She could arrive at any time and should be very healthy and a good weight. This week she is slowing down on her weight gain, but still trying to put on a little more 'baby fat' before her arrival. According to most online sites she should now be about 20 inches long and about 6 1/3 to 6 1/2 pounds. She is still moving around, although her movements are now in the same general position since she is 'engaged' and ready to be delivered.
I am feeling pretty good this week, just really tired. I haven't slept well in several nights. It is just so hard to get comfortable. I am also just so anxious for this little girl to join our family. I think the fact that she teased us almost 4 weeks ago is adding to my anxiousness. We have been sitting here expecting that she could come at any minute for a month now. We will just have to wait and see what she decides.
In the meantime we have a very busy weekend ahead of us. Morgan and I are heading out in just a bit to put together the preschool staff appreciation luncheon, then it is off to my school this afternoon for our community fair. This evening my dad and stepmom will be joining us at the fair and then spending the weekend to celebrate Morgan's birthday a few days early. Tomorrow is her party and then on Sunday everyone is going with us to TROT for the ribbon cutting ceremony of their new clinic and adaptive playground. Since Morgan played a big part in helping them get the grant for the clinic and playground they have asked her to do a demonstration ride. She of course was thrilled to do it as it meant not only a chance to be the center of attention, but also a chance to visit with her old boy Monty.
Although I really want this little one to join us soon I am kinda hoping she might wait until Sunday around 4 so we can enjoy all the activities we have planned. I am just keeping my fingers crossed that she comes at least a few days before or after the 10th. I really want each of my girls to have their own special day.
No comments:
Post a Comment