| My belly at 38 weeks! |
We are now officially on the count down. The little one could potentially arrive any day...although it seems like she has become very comfortable (wish I could say the same) and decided to stay put. Last Monday I had a doctor's appointment. At that time my blood pressure continued looking good, my weight was good (gained 1-2 pounds in a week), and I was progressing. My doctor measured me at 4 cm dilated, 80% effaced, and at a -1 station. Although my doctor is doubtful that I will make it to 39 weeks I went ahead and asked her if she would set an induction date, just so I could have an end in mind. She was fine with that, so we set our date for Friday, May 18th at 5:30 am!!!! It is so good to know that if she doesn't come on her own by Friday she will be here. I am just so thankful that we made it through all the major events we had in late April and early May, most importantly through Morgan's birthday. The only event left is on Thursday the 17th, Morgan's preschool promotion. I am hoping this little one either comes early this week or just waits until Friday so I can be at promotion. Of course I am really hoping for sooner rather than later as I am very uncomfortable and tired. I really do not feel like having to continue working this week so it would be great if she would come before Tuesday. We will keep you all updated.
No comments:
Post a Comment